Looking for the perfect ice machine for your business? Whether you have a restaurant, grocery store, bar, hotel or other type of business, the Pearl Ice Maker is your best choice, and it’s available today from Dickerson Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Service!
There’s a reason the ice from Pearl Ice Makers is known as “The People’s Ice!” This ice adds perfection to any fountain drink, smoothie or refreshing beverage. Pearl Ice is unique in that it is soft and chewable, as well as long lasting. These traits keep consumers coming back again and again for more and more ice! Moreover, it dispenses well, blends quickly and displaces liquid significantly better than ice cubes, all while requiring significantly less water and power usage compared to your standard cube ice makers.
Additionally, the Pearl Ice Maker has been shown in a number of studies to increase profits and overall customer satisfaction. This is why so many restaurants, convenience stores and healthcare facilities make it their ice maker of choice.
Benefits of Pearl Ice Maker construction
The construction of Pearl Ice Makers has also made them a favorite for a wide variety of industries. Featuring a stainless steel exterior, industry-leading in-line direct-drive technology and SystemSafe monitoring technology, you will no longer have to live in fear of constant breakdowns.
Here are just a few of the specifications that make Pearl Ice Makers so great:
- Measurements: 21” wide x 24” deep x 27” tall, these ice makers are capable of producing anywhere from 508 lbs to 1350 lbs of ice per day, depending on the model you select.
- SystemSafe technology: A load-monitoring system continuously checks the workload of the machine on the gearbox, shutting the system down before a problem ever develops, which helps to prevent costly repairs from being needed.
- Water sensor: A water sensor eliminates low- or no-water failures, and is not affected by the presence of any adverse water conditions.
- Evaporator: The machine features a rugged stainless steel evaporator and auger for greater reliability.
- Industrial-grade roller bearings: Dual-row roller bearings, made for industrial applications, are located on the outside of the ice-making zone to resist corrosion and guarantee longer-lasting performance.
- Heavy-duty gearbox: A heavy-duty gearbox included with the system provides years of trouble-free service for the ice maker.
- No side clearance required: You don’t need to reserve space around the sides of your ice maker, which makes it a more space-efficient piece of equipment. Instead, front and rear air exchanges allow it to operate side-by-side with other machines.
These are just a few of the biggest reasons why so many businesses place their faith in Pearl Ice Makers. If you have any questions about this equipment or about the services we provide, we encourage you to contact our commercial refrigeration service in Lonoke County, AR today. We look forward to providing you with more information about the wide variety of services we provide and all the applications for our pieces of equipment we sell.
Categorised in: Ice Machine Sales
This post was written by admin