This fall, Dickerson Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Service is pleased to announce a special $89 promotion for heating system checkups. If you’ve been putting off having your furnace examined by a professional, now is the time to get it done—you’re not going to find a better deal anywhere else!
Each checkup includes a 16-point inspection, covering the most important aspects of your heating system. Here are the checks we make in every appointment:
- We inspect and clean all condensate areas, including drains and drain pans. A buildup of condensation could ultimately be bad for your heating system, so it’s important to make
these checks annually.
- We clean and replace your air filter. This ensures better air quality in your home, preventing an increase of asthmatic symptoms, as well as the more efficient operation of your furnace.
- We check to ensure the burner and heat exchanger in your heating assembly are operational.
- We check the fuel supply and pressure in your heating assembly to make sure it is sufficient.
- We check the pilot assembly inside your heating assembly to ensure it is operating as it should be.
- We check the flame adjustment feature in your heating assembly, which should work well in conjunction with the pilot assembly.
- We check the primary relay and flue in your heating assembly.
- We check the fan and limit switch operation inside your heating assembly.
- We check the blower assembly in the heating assembly to make sure it is functioning as efficiently as possible.
- We check the RV valve in your heating assembly.
- We check the defrost cycle in your heating assembly to make sure it is functioning appropriately.
- We check the strip heat in your heating assembly.
- We check the relays and contractors to ensure they are fully functional.
- We check the overload and press switch features.
- We perform a full inspection of your thermostat, determining if it is working okay.
- If your thermostat is not working up to par, we determine whether the appropriate course of action is to repair or replace it, then take that action with your permission.
Every single one of these checks helps to ensure that you have a heating system that will continue to last you for years to come. These checks are especially important before the brutal winter weather really sets in; the last thing you want is to be stuck in the cold. As the weather gets colder, we get busier, which means the time to make your appointment is now.
For more information about this $89 promotion, as well as the variety of other heating, cooling and refrigeration services we provide to customers in both residential and commercial locations, we encourage you to reach out today to Dickerson Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Service, your trusted HVAC contractor in Lonoke County, AR. We look forward to speaking with you about our services and answering any questions you might have for our team of HVAC professionals.
Categorised in: HVAC Contractor
This post was written by admin